Junior Mobile Developer
About the job
Kitameraki is a boutique Technology & Operations consulting firm for companies across Southeast Asia.
We are a team of passionate business consultants & technology veterans eager to help companies reach their full potential.
We are looking for people that are curious, fast learner, eager to transfer knowledge and can work with little supervision.
Reporting to: Director / IT Manager
Competitive salary + bonus (negotiable depending on experience)
October 2, 2021 at 3:24:46 AM
- Knowledge at least one of any popular mobile app development language such as java, c#, swift, kotlin, reactnative, xamarin, etc
- Knowledge of either MVC, MVP, MVVM
- Good understanding of any mobile development architecture
- Familiar using git version control
- Knowledge about package manager
- Passionate to learn new things and team spirit
- Experience working using Agile methodology
Plus, if you have:
- Familiar with API integration and development
- Any programing skills certificate
- Knowledge about microservices
- Knowledge about deployment
- Experience developing using a cloud services (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, ..)
- Good understanding of Linux based OS
- Good understanding of clean code and testing